According to Google Analytic’s, this BrwdHealth Blog has had over 128,114 page views, from 63,000 sessions, and 58,396 users within the first 13 days of being live.
(Notice the big spike down – the server was updated to better handle the web traffic and was temporarily down for maintenance.)
Coming soon (the titles may and probably will change..):
- Strategic Planning, or How Broward Health Secretly Steers Public Money To Their Political Friends?
- Dr. El Sanadi and the Di Pietro Connection. The Conspiracy begins!
- South Florida Critical Care Network (SFCCN) – A Bold Experiment in cooperative Public Health, Broward Health under El Sanadi works hard to snatch defeat from early success.
- David Di Pietro’s process to “select” El Sanadi as CEO looks like the same process used by Governor Scott in choosing head of Florida’s Correction, was the Governor involved? – You decide.
- The Deal to keep Broward Health Commissioner Nieland’s prostitution bust contained – quid pro quo, The El Sanadi file. El Sanadi’s contract – Guess who negotiated it? You won’t believe the contract terms!
- When is a public record not a public record? New Broward Health disclosures. Shhh… It’s still a secret!
And many other developing stories… Stay tuned (and keep the ‘Tips’ coming)!